Monday 11 June 2012

Pareee








Frequenting Parisian cafés; seeing French movies; browsing in vintage stores; running along the Champs Elysées in the heaviest of downpours; strolling in the gardens of Versailes and having every Frenchman responding to your French in English...all in all a lovely few days in the French capital. Seeing as this is my only "holiday" this summer, I was not about to let the rain dampen my spirits, or my sartorial choices: 








Outside Musée de l'Orangerie

Denim jacket and trousers from a perfect vintage store. 
The perfect vintage store. 




Photos by my friend, Steph, a lover of Instagram. 







2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!! I love your outfit! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Salha, am now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete